TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
简介Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Fre ...
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
The Record Label Industry Association of Korea’s petition to revise the ticket scalping law submitte ...
Samsung Electronics Co. predicted Wednesday its operating profit for the third quarter is likely to ...
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin highlighted America's ability to address "crises in multiple theat ...
'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
[Busan Is Ready] Busan Expo strives to present climate change solutions
[HIT Forum] 'Korea ready to become aerospace powerhouse'
Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
S. Korea's Busan making last
Yoon, officials strongly condemn Hamas killings as act of terrorism
- [Today’s K
- Cold weather arrives after nationwide rain
- SK On to supply EV batteries to Polestar from 2025
- Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
- Man arrested for assaulting woman for having short hair
- Election calculus dominates debate on Seoul expansion plan
- Nationwide reports spark escalating public fears of bedbugs
- Mayplace Hotel marks ninth anniversary with room promotions
- Stock market soars as short selling ban takes effect
- [Today’s K
- Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- LG Chem opens research center in US
- Rich culture of masks in Korea, Japan and China on show at Folk Museum
- 국회서 피켓‧고성 사라지나…여야, 정쟁자제 '신사협정' 체결
- Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
- Eximbank holds workshop on development financing
- Korea's yakgwa booming on back of ‘newtro’ trend, media coverage
- AI Auction debuts tax consultant chatbot
- 500 bird strikes reported in past 5 years: data
- 4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
- Enhypen's 'Fate' tour draws 85,000 fans in the US
- Seoul shares snap 3
- 이준석, 유승민과 창당설에 “배제 안 한다…한다면 비례 신당은 아냐”
- Defense chief, US envoy discuss joint efforts to deter N. Korean threats
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- Crowd crush victims forced to cope alone
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- 22 busking stages set up at Han River parks
- 정청래, 가결파 징계에 "신상필벌은 당연…잠시 미뤄둔 것"
- Celltrion chief calls merger crucial to beat bigger rivals