Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
简介Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sou ...
Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sources said Monday, with the results of the bidding expected to be announced later in the day.
In November last year, two state-run firms announced a plan to put their combined 30.95 percent stake in YTN up for sale.
Apparel exporter Hansae Co.; Eugene Group, with businesses ranging from distribution and finance to logistics and entertainment; and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF), established by Moon Hyun-jin, the third son of Moon Sun-myung, the late founder of the Unification Church, have joined the auction, according to the sources.
Samil PricewaterhouseCoopers is managing the deal.
The final bidder and its bidding price require the approval of the Korea Communications Commission. (Yonhap)
An umbrella group for those in dog meat industry in South Korea has vowed to hold a protest Thursday ...
이상민 더불어민주당 의원이 21일 대전 유성구 한국과학기술연구원(KAIST)에서 열린 한국 정치의 문제점과 개혁방안 강연 및 토론회에서 앞서 취재진의 질문에 답하고 있다. 뉴스11 ...
South Korea and Britain have forged a strategic partnership on official development assistance proje ...
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- S. Korea elected as member of UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- Seoul shares almost flat after Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- Two CEOs to lead Mirae Asset Global Investments
- Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
- PKM Gallery sheds light on Toby Ziegler, Kwon Jin
BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
[From the Scene] Incheon Airport goes global to Batam, Indonesia
"최강욱 '설치는 암컷' 발언 뭔 잘못이냐"는 야권 여성인사
Criminal procedures for foreigners in Korea
Zyx Technology donates CAD software to Sungkyunkwan University
- N. Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier
- [Obituary] Park Seo
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- BTS Jungkook's star
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
- [Korean History] 2003, when Korean cinema was at its finest
- 김기현 “지역·계층·세대별 민심 여과없이 대통령에 직접 전달”
- [KH Explains] Why Starbucks' new coupon policy is a big deal in Korea
- 북러 무기거래 현장 지목된 라진항…"컨테이너 더미 또 쌓였다"
- Samsung Biologics expansion ahead of schedule
- Seoul shares end nearly 2% lower amid Middle East woes
- KTO to offer weekend railroad travel packages through February
- 한기호 "제주해군기지는 盧의 결실"…여‧야 모두 박수 보냈다
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Galleries vexed by outdated ban on taking older artwork out of country
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- Hanmi Global to host forum on data center construction
- Kingdom introduces last of its 7 kingdoms in 7th EP
- Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
- [Herald Interview] Park Youn
- Lotte Cinema to screen NBA game
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- Coupang Play seeks turnaround with exclusive content
- [Herald Interview] New Royal Salute makes grand debut to tap deeper into Korean whiskey market
- LIG Nex1 seals global defense ties at Seoul ADEX 2023