BTS Jungkook's star
简介Jungkook of K-pop sensation BTS has brought together some global names for his upcoming solo album, ...
Jungkook of K-pop sensation BTS has brought together some global names for his upcoming solo album, "Golden."
Big Hit Music on Monday released the full track and producers list for Jungkook's first solo album, which is set for release Nov. 3.
The album's main song, "Standing Next to You," is listed as the collection's fourth track. American singer-songwriter Andrew Watt and Canadian record producer Cirkut teamed up once again as producers for the song, following their collaboration for Jungkook's first single "Seven."
David Stewart, the producer behind BTS' megahit "Dynamite," has been credited on several songs on the album. He teamed up with BloodPop as the producer of "3D" and took the helm of producing two other side-tracks, "Shot Glass of Tears" and "Too Sad to Dance."
On top of Latto in "Seven" and Jack Harlow in "3D," more of the album's featuring artists were revealed. French producer DJ Snake features on the album's sixth track, "Please Don't Change," which is a song he produced with Banx & Ranx. The second track, "Closer to You," features EDM trio Major Lazer, while the trio's member Diplo also took part in producing the song, along with Leclair and Maesic.
Other main producers of Jungkook's solo songs include Blake Slatkin, Jon Bellion, Allen Ritter and Johan "Roza" Rosa, while famed musicians Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes also made contributions -- Sheeran for "Yes or No" and Mendes for "Hate You."
According to Big Hit Music, Jungkook's "Golden" will be an all-English album.
As of the end of September, the number of short-term and long-term foreign residents in Korea was 2. ...
South Korean stocks opened lower Monday on concerns about the Federal Reserve's aggressive mone ...
South Korea's official data on parental spending for their children's education has long f ...
- S. Korea's heavyweights like ex
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Koreanists on verge of extinction overseas
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Hyundai Elevator wins Good Design Award 2023
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- Seoul shares open almost flat amid geopolitical tensions, rate woes
- PPP appoints naturalized Korean doctor Yohan Ihn as party innovation committee chief
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- Corporate direct financing jumps nearly 40% in September
- GS Group, SNU to run incubator program for startups
- BTS’ Jungkook features The Kid Laroi’s new single 'Too Much’
- Asiana to hold board meeting to discuss sale of cargo unit
- Emerging artists unveil works of enduring times at Park Seo
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- [Weekender] Waiting on the North: Unified Korean dictionary project's long journey
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- Hanwha showcases ground weapons systems at US trade fair
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- N.SSign to resume album promotion without Doha
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- Seoul shares end lower amid conflict in Middle East
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- 예술의전당 간 한동훈 화제 되자…野 "집에 스피커 두고 왜 가나"