Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
简介For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the strea ...
For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the streaming platform offers a range of Korean food, travel and lifestyle documentaries that are perfect for relaxing and learning something new.
“Rhapsody” (2020-2021) and “A Nation” (2022-2023) by ELTV are two such documentary series that are available for viewing on Netflix.
“Korean Pork Belly Rhapsody,” the first project to open the six-part “Rhapsody” series, presents the history of Korean grilled pork belly and explores different recipes and approaches to the dish.
Starring popular TV personality and chef Paik Jong-won as the host, the project showcases the unique stories of diverse individuals across Korea -- ranging from butchers, writers and a professor of agriculture and economics, to chefs, restaurant owners and village locals -- who share their experiences and thoughts on Korean pork belly.
Korean Air, South Korea's leading airline, said Wednesday that it has ordered 20 additional Air ...
Samsung SDI said Thursday it is poised to set up a second electric vehicle battery manufacturing pla ...
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin highlighted America's ability to address "crises in multiple theat ...
- Samsung Biologics sees highest
- Samsung Electronics tips Q3 operating profit to plunge 78% on semiconductor losses
- Russian, Uzbek nationals under investigation after campsite brawl
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
- [Busan Is Ready] Busan Expo strives to present climate change solutions
Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier to arrive in Busan this week
Samsung Electronics forecasts Q3 rebound
문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
[Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
[Korean History] In 2003's Daegu, disaster plays out underground
- [Exclusive] Asia's Tang Contemporary Art to open first Western outpost in London
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- Seoul shares hit 7
- Samyang to release tom yum flavor Buldak in US
- S. Korea's malaria cases reach highest level in 12 yrs
- S. Korea reports additional cases of lumpy skin disease in cattle
- Artifacts with inaccurate information removed from Korean exhibition in Germany
- S. Korea expresses gratitude to Japan for assisting return of Koreans from war
- Celltrion merger plan approved by shareholders
- Japan returns favor, flies Koreans out of Israel
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- US strategic bomber B
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- Beef prices have soared 100
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- S. Korea set to open largest
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term